Thursday, December 1, 2011

Four Tidbits About Me!

Okay, I saw this on another Nestie's blog (Adventures in Randomness) and thought it was a great way to share about little ole' me! So here goes!

Four Jobs I'd Had In My Life
1. Waitress
2. Banquet Server
3. Teacher's Assistant
4. Teacher

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1. Zoolander ("Doesn't anyone else see -- it's the SAME LOOK!")
2. Any Austin Powers Movie
3. The Illusionist
4. not many others -- I hate watching movies I've already seen

Four TV Shows I Like to Watch
1. Prison Break
2. Heros
3. Ghost Whisperer
4. Lost (when it's on!)

Four Places I Have Vacationed
1. Cozumel, Mexico (when I was a kid)
2. San Diego, California
3. The Bahamas
4. Maui, Hawaii

Four Websites I Visit Daily/Weekly
1. The Nest Book Club Forums
2. Blogger
3. Email
4. Google

Four of My Favorite Dishes
1. Spaghetti with homemade meat sauce and a side of garlic bread
2. Lumpia (a Filipino eggroll)
3. Pancit (another Filipino dish!)
4. Shrimp Scampi

Four Places I'd Rather Be
1. In bed taking a nap on a cold, winter's day
2. Laying on the beach on a nice sunny day
3. Visiting my family in San Diego
4. Meeting some of my family in the Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment