Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Completed a Challenge!

So I said that I wanted to do more challenges, so last night, I tried to make a card using four different stamps for a challenge on the Two Peas stamping board. Well, I read on somebody's blog (sorry, I forget who!) about these cool directions on how to make a criss cross card. The directions are available at Split Coast Stampers. (HERE is a list of all sorts of project ideas!) Anyhow I decided to do both projects in one! I had a little trouble with the stamps on the green band, but I think it still came out okay. The card is not completely done yet. I think it's still missing something, but I'm not quite sure. Still thinking about what to do. Anyhow, here is it!

And here is another card I made last night. This is a TOTAL scraplift though, so I must give credit to Paula over on the Stamping MB at Two Peas. HERE is her original. I have that same stamp and have been puzzled over how to use it! Here is my version. I hope she doesn't mind that I borrowed her idea!


I liked this layout so much, I made another card using a different stamp. I especially liked this stamp because if you look carefully at the flower, it has a paisley design, just like the PP! (Hard to see in pic. SORRY!)

I still want to add a little extra to these cards too. I have to wait until my next trip to Archivers though to get what I want. That'll maybe be next weekend though! Yea!

Well, I think that is all for me for today. My husband has been out of town all week for business and is finally coming home tonight. We're planning on going out to dinner and then just getting some well-needed relaxing for the both of us! TGIF! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment