Friday, February 10, 2012

Going Back to School!

My friends from work invited me to join the Wilton 1 Cake Decorating class at my local JoAnn's. I've been interested in learning to decorate, so I thought, what the heck! While it was fun watching the instructor work today, I am slightly overwhelmed. I have never done any of this stuff! I guess that's why I'm there though, right?! And the class is condensed too. Instead of meeting 1x a week for 4 weeks, we're meeting 2x a week for 2 weeks. Our first class was tonight and I have to bake a cake and ice it by Wednesday! AHHH! That's okay though. Tomorrow after work, I'll bake my cake, then take it over to my friend's house. We're all meeting there to make our frostings and start icing. Should be a lot of fun! I'll post pics as the class progresses... this should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment