Sunday, September 2, 2012

Funky Flashback: Love Songs from the Movies

Well, it's time for my weekly 80s rewind. This week, the theme is "love songs from the movies". One of THE most memorable movie themes (at least for me) has to be "Take My Breath Away" by Berlin from of course, Top Gun. This was back before Tom Cruise got all weird.



The next movie theme comes from one of my favorite 80's movies, Dirty Dancing. I think I watched that movies at least 100 times! "Nobody put's baby in a corner!" Here's "She's Like the Wind" by Patrick Swayze. Who knew he could sing?



And to finish off this week, we have "St. Elmo's Fire" from the movie of the same name. Can you believe I have never seen this movie? Judging from the video, it looks like there were a lot of big names from that flick. Pretty funny. I may have to rent it! Either way, I do love the song -- it was almost our song at our wedding.



Now don't you just want to watch these movies all over again?!

Okay, any ideas for 80s song themes next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment