Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all are having a fantastic day. We had a very nice Christmas. We spent Christmas Eve at my husband's family's house and had a huge gift exchange. Today, my husband and I exchanged gifts and just spent the rest of the day relaxing and playing with our new "toys"! My DH was excited to get some new computer games (which he actually bought online for himself and I just wrapped!) and a back massager. I got some super comfy clothes, fuzzy socks, a player for my iPod and scrapbook supplies! One scrapbook item I was really hoping for was a crop-o-dile. Check this thing out! It looks like a tool I'd find in my husband's tool box, except of course for the glaring pink handles! It's supposed to be for setting eyelets and snaps and is supposed to be super awesome! Anyhow, while my husband spent a good part of the day playing his new computer games, I played with my new Crop-o-dile and finished some cards I was making. Check them out!

The pink and green cards I made using the October sketch from Sheetload.

These next two I made using the November Sheetload sketch.


When I showed the cards to my husband, he said they were really nice. I asked him if he thought they were too "girly" though. I was concerned because I want to make some cards that can be sent to my uncles, brother, brother-in-laws, etc. He said that he thought they may be too girly so I started looking through my PP for some "man" paper. I asked him what I should look for and he said "Hmmm, man paper huh? ...Anything with beer, butts, or boobs." Yeah, I'm pretty I have none of that!

Next I want to start working on cards for Valentine's Day, but after going through all of my pictures from today and yesterday, I may not be able to get to them in awhile!

Tomorrow my husband and I will hit the "after Christmas" sales. I want to go to Joanns to get some holiday decorating stuff, and now more eyelets! We'll also hit Target just to see what they have. (Rumor has it that they have a ton of Valentine scrapbooking stuff in the Dollar Spot!) Who knows where else!

Well, I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable holiday! Next, New Years!


No comments:

Post a Comment