Thursday, November 4, 2010

I've Been Tagged! WOO HOO!

Okay, so I'm super excited because this is my first "tag"! I've been tagged by Linda! Here goes...

1. Name your 2 favorite scrapbooking topics: any kind of family get together, our cats doing funny or cute stuff

2. What are the 2 best places you've been to? Maui and the Bahamas

3. Name 2 things you do every day: email and hopefully something creative (writing, crafting, or even cooking, although not that last one so much lately!)

4. Tell us 2 things that pretty much everyone knows about you. I am a teacher and am recently married...well, kind of. We've been married for 2 1/2 years.

5. 2 places you wish to visit: The Philippines and Australia

6. 2 things you may not know about me are: First, I know a lot about a lot of random things. You see, whenever I get into a hobby, I have to know everything there is to know about it! So, I know a lot about aquariums, raising African violets, growing roses and hydrangea, and hopefully, scrapbooking and card making! Second, I once got to be an extra in a movie!

7. 2 nicknames you've had at some time in your life: My name is Tammie but my dad used to call me Tamoca (rhymes with taco.) I have no idea why! I never really liked it because it always made me think of tacos! I do like tacos though. I never really had another nickname except maybe for Mila. That is my middle name and in high school, a couple of my friends thought that was a cooler name and started calling me that.

8. Name 2 of your favorite drinks: Cherry Coke and Chai Tea Latte

9. What are 2 interesting (in a good or bad way) jobs you have had in your life? One interesting job I had was in high school! As I said above, I got to be an extra in a movie. It was a totally lame martial arts movie called, "Double Dragon". They were filming in Cleveland and needed extras for some fight scene. The director was friends with a guy in my town who owned a martial arts studio. They wanted a certain "look" though and went to my high school looking for people. That's where I was DISCOVERED! Ooooooo! Anyhow, I had no martial arts training so I had to take karate for 2 weeks and I had to audition. I even had to do all this karate moves! It was crazy. I got to hang out on the film set and meet Scott Wolf and Alyssa Milano. That was cool! I never made it onto the movie, but it was still super fun! The second interesting job I guess is teaching. I never have a dull day, that's for sure!

10. What are your top 2 fun things to do after work? Scrapbook or make cards and watch tv. I usually end up doing all three at once!

11. What are 2 things I would like to learn: I would like to learn how to speak another language. My mom and many of my relatives speak Tagalog (the language of the Philippines.) I would love to be able to speak with her in her native lang. The second thing I'd like to learn would be to dance! I always get super psyched when I see shows like So You Think You Can Dance?! I know that is so not me though. I'd probably break something -- either something in the room, or something in my body!

12. What are the last 2 songs you downloaded or last 2 CD's you bought? I haven't downloaded any tunes in a long time...don't remember the titles, but I KNOW it was something from the 80s! To keep with the "2" theme, I'll make two guesses...Janet Jackson's "Control" and Cindy Lauper's "Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun"!

13. Okay, here is my question: What are the last two books you've read? I haven't read in awhile, but the last book I read was The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory. It's a historical fiction novel which a lot of people recommended to me. I wasn't a fan myself. Before that, I read, The Thirteenth Tale. I can't remember the author's name right now, but I LOVED that book! It was like a modern day Gothic kind of story which rich language and a good twist at the end! Great fun!

Okay, that's it for me! Now it's time for someone else. All of the questions have 2 in them. Answer the questions, add one question of your own (this tag started with 4 questions) and then tag 2 people. Simple enough? I am tagging Jill and Melanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment