Friday, November 12, 2010

My Shows are Finally Back!

Okay, this is totally not running related. I just wanted to say how happy I am that my shows are finally back on! Tonight, I will be plopped on my couch wathing Lost. I have been watching that show from the very beginning and just love all the individual story lines and the twists and turns. Can't wait to see what'll happen tonight! Friday night is a new show I've been watching -- Moonlight. This is it's first season and while the premise is a little out there (the main character is a vampire,) I am totally drawn into the show! I find the inner conflict the main character goes through pretty compelling, and of course the forbidden love thing is always fun. Oh yeah, did I mention...the main character is very easy to look at! OMG, I can not help but smile like a giddy school girl every time I watch the show! It's so difficult to watch it too because usually my DH watches with me and I try my best NOT to let him know that I am basically mesmerized by this guy on tv. Anytime my DH finds out that I think some guy is good looking, he has to make a HUGE deal about it! He'll spend the whole entire show saying stuff like, "Oh, there's your man! Look out, here he comes! Maybe you'll be lucky and he'll take his shirt off for you!" Oh, did I mention that he'll do that through the WHOLE show! It gets super annoying. It gets to the point that I don't even want to watch the stupid show anymore. So anyhow, DH, if you're reading this -- yes, I think the guy is a looker. Now let's move on! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment