Friday, January 7, 2011

Cool Cards Using SheetLoad

We had a snowday today (WOO HOO) so I had some extra time to do some fun things. A few days ago, I ran across this cool blog called Sheetload. On the blog, you can download directions for using just a few pieces of patterned paper and cardstock to make awesome cards! (Check them out!) I've been wanting to make some cards so I finally got to today. Here are a couple of cards I made using the August sketch.

What's cool is that with the directions and the sketch, I was able to make the cards pretty fast. What's also cool is that I was able to use materials that I already had! Here is what I used: PP is "Emma" by Making Memories, stamps are $1 stamps from Joanns or Michaels, charms purchased from Joanns or Walmart, flowers by Prima, and the ribbon I just had laying around.

I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. It was a great way to use up the PP I never use anymore and a quick way to get cards done for next year! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment