Sunday, September 11, 2011

Oh, Bother!

So yesterday I was all excited about some of the different trips I was taking. Well today I just found out that I won't be able to go on one. I was supposed to help chaperone the 5th grade trip to Michigan, but I found out today that my principal didn't approve me to go. I asked the trip supervisor about it and he said that he didn't know why. He just gave her the list and she crossed off some names -- mine was one of them. Being the super paranoid person I am, I then start to wonder... "Why did she cross MY name off? Was mine the only one crossed off? Does she not like me?" Oh, bother! I need to not worry about that stuff so much. And to top that off, I've been running for 6 weeks now and haven't lost a single pound. UGH. I don't need to lose a lot -- maybe 10 pounds. I used to tell myself that the dryer was shrinking my clothes...I don't think I can use that excuse anymore!

On a more positive note, I have decided to register for a 10K race to be held in June. It's a long way away, but I need something to look forward to at this point. Hopefully that'll help!

No comments:

Post a Comment