Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Another Cool Card from SplitCoast Stampers

I found more cool tutorials at SplitCoast Stampers and decided to try what they call a "waterfall card". It's really cool because you have four stamped images they lay on top of each other, and when you pull the paper strip at the bottom, they flip up and reveal the stamped image below. Sound confusing? Just check out the pics! I had some dollar stamps that I got at Michaels that I've been meaning to use -- this was a perfect project for them! Here is the card I made using their tutorial.
Now pull the tab at the bottom...
And finally -- my little ducky wishing everyone a Happy Easter!

This card was super easy to do and a lot of fun! I still want to add a saying to the pink pull strip so that as you pull it, the saying is revealed. I'll have to be on the lookout for a good stamp or rub-on to put there.

Well, that's it for me today! I hope you all had a great weekend! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment