Thursday, January 5, 2012

Cards for Heroes -- Check it Out!

So I ran across this program that a couple of people on a message board I frequent are involved in and I thought it was really cool. It's called Cards for Heroes and basically, what they do is collect blank greeting cards and send them over to the troops in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Korea. It's not like the soldiers there get a chance to stop at their local Hallmark when they want to send a card home, so instead, they are able to use the cards they receive from people like you and me! Cards can be handmade or store bought -- doesn't matter! They are happy to receive anything that they can then use to send their loved ones a special note. Since I've been making so many cards lately, I plan on making an extra few every time to send over. Check out the site by clicking HERE -- maybe you can help in some way too!

No comments:

Post a Comment