Saturday, April 7, 2012

Six Word Memoir Challenge

I've been tagged by Jen over at Jen's Birthday Challenge to write a memoir in 6 words or less. Well, I like to blab a lot, (as you can tell!) so 6 words or less is going to be tough, BUT, here goes...

Determined to forge my own path

Now what in the world does that mean?!?!?! Well, without getting into the details of my After School Special-like childhood, (Do they even have those anymore?!) I am determined to live my life in a way that is positive for my health and my sanity! Let's just say, that as much as I love my family, if I continued to live my life in the same way I was raised, I surely would have lost one of those things, if not both! So instead of following in their path, I choose to forge my own! In doing so, I try to...

  • Keep my body healthy! That means staying in shape (running and working out) and trying to eat (and drink!) somewhat healthy.
  • Be educated! I wanted to make sure that I had the education I needed so that if anything ever happened, I would always be able to take care of myself. I'm glad to say that I've accomplished that, but I still like learning about all different kinds of things!
  • Develop strong relationships with the people I love. I always try to make sure that I let my friends and family know that I am thinking about them and will always be there for them. Sometimes they care and sometimes they don't, but I still try.

    Well, that's me in 6 words or less! Actually...that was way more than 6...oh well! Now it's my turn to tag a few people to complete the 6 Word Memoir Challenge! I choose... Kai at See Kai Run, See Kai Eat and Morgan at Quick, Like a Bunny! If anyone else reading wants to jump in, please do! Your memoir can be serious or funny! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment